We represent clients in informal and formal negotiating in their best interests with the local county property assessment entity in their respective county (many locals call this “Protest to Assessors or Board of Equalization”. We avoid going to court, if at all possible, since the costs are oftentimes substantial.

Please choose one of the options below on how we can help start saving you money today!!

For more information and the documents to help get you started, please visit the link below.


Or fill out the contact us form to the right with how we can better assist you.

Contact Us